Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bonjour! I've Missed You!

Well it's been some time now since my last post!  I surely have had a busy couple of months, but I thought I would get back into the swing of things and reconnect with some of my favourite blogging friends:)  I also have been busy creating lots of new items for my on line papery boutique, La Petite Plume on etsy.  Feel free to click on our button on the right hand side, which will take you there!  

With Autumn in the air, I am dying to start crafting some new fall wreaths and getting the house ready for the new season.  I love the smell of the leaves as they are changing and the smell of grapes in the air.  Sweaters and boots are a favourite too.  And lots of baking!


Well since this is just a little test run I will end this one short, but I will be posting my latest creations from La Petite Plume and filling you in on what's been going on in my life:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your delicious comments are always welcome!